At Caesarstone, minimizing our impact on the environment is a top managerial priority, involving all our employees and departments to assure our sustainability leadership.
We aim to create durable, low-maintenance products that support healthier environments and better use of material resources:
- Low Maintenance - Our surfaces require minimal maintenance and significantly reduce the need for sealants, cleaning materials and detergents.
- High Performance and Durability - Our quartz surfaces are long-lasting and durable, delivering both improved life cycle costs and additional investment value.
- Low-emitting Products - Caesarstone quartz surfaces meet stringent product emissions standards and have very little impact on indoor air quality. All Caesarstone quartz products are independently certified by the GREENGUARD Certification, which is part of UL Environment, a business unit of UL (Underwriters Laboratories), as low-emitting surfaces.
Caesarstone works with the leading sustainability organizations in the green building sector as part of its sustainability leadership. Our certifications for our manufacturing sites and products support our customers' needs for green and healthy building products and contribute to green building projects.
- ISO 14001 is the international standard for establishing an environmental management system to guide working towards: meeting environmental goals; monitoring compliance activities; investing in tools for enhancing a quality environment; employee and supplier training; health and safety procedures; and establishing efficient production processes.
Our Sdot Yam and Bar Lev plants each have a certified Environmental Management System in accord with ISO 14001.
Our U.S. production facility operates with an occupational safety and health management system and will undergo reviews to be certified to ISO 45001.
- GREENGUARD: All Caesarstone quartz surfaces comply with GREENGUARD certification, which verifies that Caesarstone products meet the most stringent indoor air emission standards.
- GREENGUARD GOLD: All Caesarstone quartz surfaces comply with the GREENGUARD GOLD standard (formerly known as GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification), which evaluates the sensitive nature of school populations combined with the unique building characteristics found in schools, and presents the most rigorous product emissions criteria to date.
- Developed by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design is an American accredited certification program for the design, construction and operation of high-performance green buildings. Caesarstone’s products can contribute to LEED v3 and LEED v4 projects.
- As a member of USGBC, we are a natural partner for green building projects worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.usgbc.org/
- Caesarstone’s recycled models are Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) certified for recycled content. SCS is a global leader in independent certification and verification of environmental and sustainable stewardship. Some of our products are made from pre-consumer recycled raw materials such as mirror and glass or high-quality reclaimed post-production waste from the fabrication process.
- Caesarstone quartz surfaces are compliant with the International Health and Safety Foundation sanitary standard NSF51, ensuring that our working surfaces are safe for use in all food environments. Our non-porous surfaces inhibit the growth of mildew and bacteria, thus creating a hygienic surface.
- Caesarstone has earned the respected Good Housekeeping Seal from the Good Housekeeping Institute.
- Caesarstone surfaces are Kosher due to their low porosity.
Download our Safety Data Sheets:
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) – Caesarstone
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) - Concetto collection
- For the Caesarstone SDS in other languages please click here